The students at St. Joseph School (SJS) Fall into Fun by doing different stuff the whole week.
- Monday was Fall Fashion Day where they wore they favorite Fall colors. I chose three different outfits but daughter picked this set.
- Tuesday was Fall into Friendship where they can do something nice for their classmates. It could either be something that they do, make, or they can bring in a small treat. My daughter made some friendship ring made out of beads.
She also made some simple cards and wrote message to each of them. She gave some of her classmates a copy of her class picture.
- Wednesday was Wacky Hat Wednesday. I'll reserve the photos of this one on letter W of ABC Wednesday hehehe.
- Thursday was a Treats Day. They decorated their own cupcakes.
- Friday was a Spirit Day, they wore their SJS apparel to show their school spirit.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. You may join my giveaway, it will end on Nov. 30th.