This photo was taken in Bulusa Lake in Sorsogon Philippines. We had our Recollection Trip as part of our Theology 6 subject requirement for graduation... to reflect and enjoy the nature. I was 27 years old in this photo and just graduating in college. I didn't start college until I was 24 years old.
The theme for this week's MommY Moments is New Year's List so here it goes:
- EJ will turn three years old on the 15th of this month, am still struggling on his potty training and eating habits. He refuses to use the toilet and doesn't want to eat veggies and meat grrrr.
- Rylie will start school by August, we also planned to enroll her in a dancing lesson. We just can't do things yet this month because we are so busy. She'll turn five by July.
- John will go back to school (full time) to pursue his bachelor's degree. He is enrolled in a Nuclear Medicine course, hopefully he could knock this course out in no time. He will be officially out of the Navy on the first week of March. YOU are all invited to his retirment party hehehe.
- My goal for this year is to spend more time with hubby and kids that is why I seldom visit you guys nowadays, pardon me. I only blog on midnights like tonightl when they are all sleeping.
- We will continue with our remodeling project at the basement, next month will be a upgrade project by the contractor we hired for our bath tub (only). We also plan to have our backyard fenced this summer because of Champ, SANA our budget will permit.
- Hopefully we could have a family vacation this year.
Have a nice day everyone. Can't visit you yet, still busy unpacking.