Hello there everyone, whew, what a busy weekend we have over here. I went to bed at past 1 am and woke up at 8 am. Below are my tasks done and to be done for today.
- Cooked some breakfast (tinapa, rice, and salsa). We love eating this combo every weekend, so when we went to Asian store last month and saw a big stock of tinapa, we bought a dozen packages lol.
- After breakfast, daughter and I reviewed her lessons last week, read her take home books, and did some math exercise.
- Cleaned up the kitchen, vacuumed the floor, and did some dusting with the kids help.
- Sorted out the laundry, I usually have five loads of them. I started one and while the washer is going, I cleaned up the basement a little bit.
- Did my 30 minutes work out at our treadmill (walking and running), I burned 350 calories. I thought I would be able to do sit ups but I only did two and quit lol.
- Hubby did painted our railings at the back porch and did some workout at the bowflex.
- Still have three more loads to go to the washer.
- There's a shooting of the film again in Bookers Street so hopefully we could watch.
Anyhow, sharing here the top that I got from Listia for free. I did not spend even a cent because the shipping is free. I am not into black color but when I find a style that I like, that's when I get this color. This zips down the belly so you can adjust the cleavage you want to show, since I don't have big boobie, it's always up lol.
You can wear it alone or you can wear it with leggings. Above were taken at our kitchen and below was taken at my laundry room. Who says you can't have fun while doing laundry hahaha.
Now I am fresh, sore but I feel good to have done my exercise again. It was funny because when the kids realized that both hubby and I were downstairs and working out, they both came down and cheered us up saying "Go Mommy, go Daddy!" Thanks kids fr the encouragement. Hope you guys are having a lovely weekend!