Another week.. another episode of challenge authored by Carin of Forever in Blue Jeans. The first photo was taken last weekend when we visited my FIL.
My daughter took this one last night at my FIL's house.
It's been a while since I last participated to the Couple's Corner Meme. So to catch up, I will include some that I missed. First up some things that somehow annoys me.
- hugging and kissing me while I am doing dishes. It's sweet and cute but I don't like it since I can't hug him back hahaha.
- He is very good in giving sarcastic comments. I'd rather be told of what I am doing wrong than hearing side comments which really annoys me.
The thing that annoys him that I always do is getting out of the door without closing it wahhh or I always let him lock the door because I don't have my keys lol.
This week's theme is "How well do we know each other?"
We have been together for six years and nine months now and I can say that we can read each other's mind and hearts already.
- He knows when I am not feeling well even if I don't tell him. I am the same way with him.
- He knows when something is bothering me. I know too when something is bothering him. We both keep silent when we are worrying about something.
- We both know when to stop and what to do when we have misunderstanding. But mas malambing sya hehehe, ako hinahayaan ko lang till sumuko sya wahhh, dami ko kasing pride chicken lol.
I won't elaborate the things we know from each other because it is so madami so hanggang dito na lang hehehe. I just know that for almost seven years, we know each other very well na because I can tell if it's his fart or not lol I also know deep in my heart and soul how great John is as a husband and Dad!