A lot has happened in 5 months time. Here are some highlights in my famly:
- Mr. Burrito turned 8 yeas old, oh how time flies!
- Hubby turned 46 in February, he is half my father-in-law's age.
- Mr. Burrito had his first reconcilliation/confession in February the tenth
- The kids have attended he 6th Festival of Nation @Millsop Community Center on March 21st
- Our Bunny died the next day after Easter Sunday.
- Mr. Burrito had his first communion on May 3rdm it was also Ms. Burrito's first time being an altar server, glad she tried it. We signed her up to be an altar server on the 8th. She will begin her assigned schedule in July but she has been serving ever since.
- The kids sung at Mary H. Weir Library on the 14th of May
- They recently had their piano recital (May 31st). It was Mr. Burrito's first time and the little Miss's 3rd with Torrance Music.
Here comes June and I am turning 42, yikes! My husband asked me what I want for my birthday and I told him that if we could wiped out all our debts, that would be nice lol. Realistically, I just want to find century furniture at goods that is affordable so we could replace our 9 year old living room furniture. We badly need a new one.